POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Zeger's Greebles revisited (attn. Thomas De Groot) : Re: Zeger's Greebles revisited (attn. Thomas De Groot) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:30:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zeger's Greebles revisited (attn. Thomas De Groot)
From: Doctor John
Date: 16 Oct 2006 10:54:06
Message: <45339d0e@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message
> That looks very good!
> I can translate the comments and post them back of course (except is Zeger
> is more rapid ;-) )
>
> Thanks a lot for the good work!
>
> Thomas
More to come as I get my head around exactly how the various macros interact
with each other. The change I made is just a quick fix; I'm sure there's a
better way of doing it (possibly using Diepte which as far as I can see
limits the recursion depth)

John

--
"Please refrain from fondling the nymphs and sprites
- it makes them giggly and skittish.